Within the Software
Your copy of Genogram-Maker Millennium includes a twelve-lesson tutorial providing instruction on how to use each of the main components of functionality within the software.
The tutorial includes the following lessons:
- Selecting a Genogram Element
- Three Useful Buttons
- Moving Elements
- Scrolling and Zooming
- Popup Hints
- Customizing Elements
- The Tool Pad
- The Text Panel
- Creating a Figure
- Creating a Partnership
To access the tutorial:
- Open Genogram-Maker Millennium.
- Click on “Help” near the top of your screen.
- Click on “Tutorial” from the drop-down menu.
- You will see a general “Genogram-Maker Help” menu. Below the word “Tutorial” you will see a link, “Get started with Genogram-Maker”. Click on this link and you will enter the Tutorial.
- Simply click on the blue link to move through the lessons in the tutorial.