The default genogram is a designated genogram document,
which is loaded when Genogram-Maker Millennium starts,
or when a new genogram is requested.
The default genogram included with the Genogram-Maker Millennium
application features an empty document page, along with six custom tags,
and assorted database fields.
But you can change this, and make any genogram document
your default. More...
- If your practice focusses on couples, you might wish each new
genogram to start with a couple already in place.
- If the genograms you create will be read by persons unfamiliar with
genogram terminology, you might wish to create a legend once, and
include it in every new genogram you create.
- If your practice focusses on persons with certain family traits,
such as genetically transmitted diseases, you may create additional
tags to identify these traits graphically.
- If your research requires you to tabulate certain textual information,
you may create additional database fields in which to enter this information.
- The title and other document fields of a genogram are, by default, hidden.
Alternatively, you may create a default document in which these fields appear.